Newbie question alert..OK,assuming I've just opened my shiny new PB...ooh the anticipation...(apart from charge it)! what is the recommended proceedure for setting it up please...any suggestions..?
    02-07-12 09:00 AM
    When you first turn it on, it will walk you through the setup process. The only really annoying thing, you have to watch and do the 2 tutorials. Although they are good, just annoying if you already have used a PB and know about the bezel gestures.
    xpeterpx likes this.
    02-07-12 09:08 AM
    Back it up using the desktop manager and enjoy.If you do not have the dtm download it from bb
    02-07-12 09:08 AM
    Backing up an out of the box PB? What for? Back it up AFTER you load your apps and set the device to your liking.
    02-07-12 09:29 AM
    1) Plug it in to an A/C outlet

2) Make sure you have a good Wifi connection

3) Turn it on and follow the online instructions
    02-07-12 09:37 AM
    As EdS817 said, you NEED a wifi connection to complete the initialization and you want it connected to ac depending on its initial charge (which you cannot ascertain until it is setup!!!!).
    02-07-12 10:29 AM
    Start researching cases. I read about everything written on the Internet about what was available before making my choice. I am partial to the genuine BB accessories, they are just so much more refined looking and fit perfectly. The Journal Case is just classy.
    02-07-12 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD