Has anyone else noticed this. I know the normal process if I the ghost message is to mark a message unread and then mark it read again. But after that if the message icon won't go away I have always had a text message on my phone. After I read text the message icon goes away

Now I do combine my text message box into my regular message box on my phone, so everything is in one place. I don't know if this has something to do with it. Again anyone else notice this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 09:21 AM
    Try a.battery pull that always fixes minor things....
    08-13-11 10:28 AM
    Actually don't want to fix it. If it is an error I think it is actually pretty cool.

08-13-11 11:24 AM
    This somewhat makes me think that the coding for SMS is on the PB already and for some reason RIM has not switched it on.

Could we see a Bridge update sometime that would turn this on?

I always thought it odd that when you click on "Device Properties" in the Bridge program is says "messages" and not just "email".

Tim
    08-13-11 11:33 AM
    I've noticed this too. If the message icon won't clear there will be an unread text.
    08-13-11 12:23 PM
    Actually don't want to fix it. If it is an error I think it is actually pretty cool.

Haha only with rim could a bugs give us features not intended.

mrbjr likes this.
    08-13-11 01:22 PM
    Pull the battery of a Playbook. Haha.

08-13-11 01:27 PM
    Haha only with rim could a bugs give us features not intended.

Just like a security wipe after the one update let us view picture off are BBs.

It is still a great feature I try to clear it once and it doesn't clear. Just think well go grab my phone I got a text

08-13-11 01:33 PM
    im waiting for the txt only bbm contacts to show up on the pb's bbm and the groups... hopefully this little glitch of yours is a sigh of things to come
    08-13-11 06:13 PM
    Pull the battery of a Playbook. Haha.

Oops sorry, I was reading this thread on my Phone and I didn't see it said Playbook. All I read was SMS...soo figured I'd try to help.
    08-14-11 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD