Im in St. Louis and all I did was add a tablet to my mobile share plan. Extra ten dollars a month. It was locked but I paid 10 dollars to have it unlocked.I couldn't help notice your pain. Come share it with me.
- 12-26-2012, 01:51 PM #4
holy crap!!! Mine doesn't come close to that on my wifi. Ping was 19 ms but the download and upload speeds were not even close
EDIT - Nevermind... I don't pay for speeds much higher than what I got so I'm back to being happy again
- CrackBerry Addict
12-26-2012, 01:56 PM #5
- 975 Posts
That is extremely impressive, makes me realize just how stone age my WiFi connection has become. Really need to switch providers and invest in a better router next year.Proud owner of black Z10 (10.1.0.1880 leak) on Telus, PlayBook 32GB (188.8.131.526), and 100 shares of BBRY!
- 12-26-2012, 02:01 PM #6
- By marksthespot60 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-10-2012, 12:59 AM
- By D2VW14_20 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2011, 04:49 PM
- By Mr. Marco in forum AndroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:44 PM
- By blackroserugger in forum AndroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2010, 11:47 AM
- By TrendyProfessional1 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2010, 03:53 PM