I noticed in the specs for the New Kobo eReader something.

Kobo eReader Touch Compare

Under free ereading applications it compares itself to Nook, Kindle and all three list Blackberry Playbook. Does that mean theirs hope for us yet?
    05-26-11 11:05 AM
    So, is there an update for the play book in the works?
    05-26-11 11:32 AM
    there already is a free kobo app on the playbook
    05-26-11 11:44 AM
    there already is a free kobo app on the playbook
    What he means is that in the Kindle column it also says Blackberry� PlayBook
    05-26-11 12:06 PM
    Look at the date!!

*** Information as of Sept 9, 2010. Based on manufacturers' User Guides and Product Fact Sheets available online for each device. The comparison chart does not set out all features and specifications available for each device. Information updated on Nov 22, 2010. Devices surveyed are chosen based on their comparability to the Kobo Touch eReader.
    05-26-11 12:11 PM
    Look at the date!!

*** Information as of Sept 9, 2010. Based on manufacturers' User Guides and Product Fact Sheets available online for each device. The comparison chart does not set out all features and specifications available for each device. Information updated on Nov 22, 2010. Devices surveyed are chosen based on their comparability to the Kobo Touch eReader.
    True but still hoping. Kindle i could see since they announced but have never see a announcement on the nook.
    05-26-11 12:23 PM
    True but still hoping. Kindle i could see since they announced but have never see a announcement on the nook.
    I agree with you...it would be nice to have the option of using any of them!
    05-26-11 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD