Before you guys start flaming me, I searched this out and didn't find my exact problem (aside from how embarrassingly poor DocsToGo is...isn't there Word for Android that can be side loaded?).

Anyway, laboriously hacked through a document I had to have back to my boss by 7AM. I am bridged to my bold 9930 (BES server at office) and the doc is residing on my phone, but working on DocsToGo on my PB. First, there is no option to save to PB - which would probably solve the whole problem - can only save to my phone or my phone's media card. OK, no sweat. I finish the doc, I attach to email and send...and nothing happens.

It says that there are no bridge files in the bridge files folder and to connect my phone/bridge. Both are connected. If I go into the phone I can see the bridge files...but the phone isn't showing them to the PB. So I try a workaround...I'll transfer the files to my PB docs folder using files and folders. Same problem...says phone/bridge aren't connected (even though they are) and that there are no bridge files (even though there are - including my hapless doc).

So I unplug the whole shooting match, usb my phone to my MacBook Air and transfer the file to my Mac and send the attachment from there. At 7:01 AM. Would be fine if I didn't start the whole process at 5:45 AM.

Lesson - don't shake down PB in a critical situation. Delete docs to go and hope for an android word app to sideload or for RIM to get its act together and give our "premium business table" premium business functionality.

All in all, LOVE my PB and OS2. But we need Word, Xcel and some reasonable file management system that allows easy transfer/saving/etc. between PB and phone in BBridge.
    Just Me and Dan Donahue#WN like this.
    02-23-12 07:33 AM
    Is os2 causing this issue? I don't even see my powerpoint icon since upgrading. Any idea how to fix this? Also cannot open attachments from bridge calendar after os2...help anyone?

On bes also with my 9860bb.
    02-23-12 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD