I saw a posting on CB last week regarding the new PB keyboard from RIM about how it's suppose to keep the battery charged for a month???. Can anyone confirm this?
    03-16-12 07:05 PM
    That's what RIM is advertising if you go to the BB website and check it out. When I get mine and test it then I (we) will know.
    03-16-12 07:09 PM
    your title leads me to believe you think the keyboard charges the playbook battery for a month. i'm not sure if that's what you mean but that's how i'm reading your title, and no, it doesn't charge the playbook at all. it holds its own charge for a month, separate altogether from the playbook's charge
    bounce007 likes this.
    03-16-12 07:11 PM
    Yes, that's what is advertised, the keyboard is supposed to last approx 30 days on a single charge....hummmmmm
    03-16-12 07:12 PM
    Yes, that's what is advertised, the keyboard is supposed to last approx 30 days on a single charge....hummmmmm
    So it's the KEYBOARD charge lasting a month as opposed to PLAYBOOK charge lasting a month. That makes better sense...maybe
    03-16-12 07:18 PM
    your title leads me to believe you think the keyboard charges the playbook battery for a month. i'm not sure if that's what you mean but that's how i'm reading your title, and no, it doesn't charge the playbook at all. it holds its own charge for a month, separate altogether from the playbook's charge
    (10 chars.)
    03-16-12 07:26 PM
    That's exactly what I was thinking.. lol... Cmon OP..
    You should brush up on your comprehensive reading..
    mem0ryburn likes this.
    03-17-12 03:20 AM
    Lol... I was thinking the same thing as well...
    03-17-12 04:18 AM
    That's exactly what I was thinking.. lol... Cmon OP..
    You should brush up on your comprehensive reading..
    not to mention the other two posters who answered the op in the affirmative
    03-17-12 08:25 AM
    Ive had mine since the end of december and charged it once..still hasnt died on me. The playbook with the keyboard is the only thing by blackberry ive liked so far.
    03-13-13 07:08 PM
    Lasts FORevvvverrr! Easily more than 30 days an i use mine a lot, all day.....
    03-13-13 09:49 PM
    Definitely lasts a month and more sometimes, as stated above. I've forgotten to charge mine on more than one occasion for over 30 days, but try not to make a habit of it. Mine is used frequently at work and is usually paired to the PB most every day, 7 days a week. Phenomenal battery life. The touchpad is worth it alone.
    03-14-13 01:09 AM
    If RIM work out how to use radiation to power it, it will be infinitely charged via your BlackBerry mobile ;P
    03-14-13 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD