I have installed the new 1.0.7.4 on my BB curve 9300.
    I had no problem to connect the phone to the playbook with older versions.

After the installation the connection between Playbook and the phone does not work anymore. The playbook keep trying to connect to the phone, popup message says " connection is being established" but hangs on it forever. The only way to get a rid of the error is to drop the connection on the phone.

Have tried to reinstall the bridge several times, have also reset the playbook but no way to make it working.

Anyone can help ? is there any way to install the previous version of the BB bridge?
    Last edited by gimoretto; 11-05-11 at 01:18 PM. Reason: change title
    11-05-11 01:13 PM
    have you tried deleting the paired profile? by that i mean on your phone, delete your pb as a paired device and on your pb delete your phone as a paired device and start the bridging process all over.
    11-05-11 01:21 PM
    how do you delete your phone from the pb?
    11-05-11 02:04 PM
    yes, have deleted the playbook profile from the phone and created it again several times..same problem...How do you erase the phone profile from the playbook?
    11-05-11 02:54 PM
    yes, have deleted the playbook profile from the phone and created it again several times..same problem...How do you erase the phone profile from the playbook?
    try a battery pull on ur BB,I used to have the same problem and it helped to delete the old pair and reestablish the pairing again.
    just add new device in the bluetooth menu on ur PB, and it will replace ur old pairing.
    Good luck...
    11-05-11 03:25 PM
    ok...tried...still hanging on ....i think it's a bug in the new bridge version...
    11-05-11 04:12 PM
    You could try several version from rrory RROYY - APPLICATIONS

To remove from the playbook, Go into bluethooth settings and press the pencil looking icon, once that is done you will have a trash can apper beside the devices. Click the one you want to remove. The press the pencile again and your done.
    11-05-11 04:22 PM
    I believe the new bridge fixed my issue. In the last two versions, when my Bold/9650 awoke from auto-sleep the bridge connection would not re-enable. I had to toggle bt off and then back on. This version seems to be working automatically in the morning when my phone comes back on - at least, so far, two days.
    gimoretto likes this.
    11-05-11 04:28 PM
    ...spent few hours to solve the issue... no results... apparently bluetooth is not communicating correctly on the phone... does anybody know the correct map settings for playbook device?
    11-06-11 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD