I haven't been able to find any threads which answer the question, but I think it will be a Mobile Fusion solution.

Does anyone know if it is possible to add a network calendar to the calendar on the playbook?

That is, alongside your personal one.

Thanks in advance crackberry kin.
    06-03-12 06:49 PM
    Are you on BIS or BES?

Mobile Fusion is only for BES isn't it?
    06-03-12 06:55 PM
    I'm enquiring for a BES solution. Our organisation is looking into using Playbooks throughout the facilities and the question has been asked of whether our staff will be able to access network calendars on the tablet.
    06-03-12 08:08 PM
    I have the fusion server and the BDS. We use Lotus Notes and Domino servers for email. Can you explain a bit more on network calendars. I can access my work email, calendar and address book. That is straight forward. Do you need access to others calendars or shared work-group calendars?
    06-03-12 08:17 PM
    I have the fusion server and the BDS. We use Lotus Notes and Domino servers for email. Can you explain a bit more on network calendars. I can access my work email, calendar and address book. That is straight forward. Do you need access to others calendars or shared work-group calendars?
    I already have access to my work e-mail, calendar and address book as well. I was looking at the shared work-group calendars (i.e. Meeting Rooms Calendar, Staff Training Calendar etc) We're using microsoft exchange for e-mail. We do have a staff training calendar in the calendar folders on outlook. I'm only slightly hopeful of having access to those.
    06-03-12 08:21 PM
    I had that issue and I had to take it out of the pim apps. Users can access on-line via Web based email, or they can access the shared calendars via sharepoint calendars. The sharepoint calendars replicate / sync with the shared calendars in lotus. Desk jockeys can work as per always, playbook and other mobile users have the option of reviewing the calendars a different, albeit easy method.
    Last edited by pinkert11; 06-03-12 at 08:38 PM.
    Chaplain_Clancy likes this.
    06-03-12 08:35 PM
    I'm enquiring for a BES solution. Our organisation is looking into using Playbooks throughout the facilities and the question has been asked of whether our staff will be able to access network calendars on the tablet.
    Cool!

Bet the weather's getting chilly in Bowral!
    06-03-12 10:00 PM
    Cool!

Bet the weather's getting chilly in Bowral!
    No snow yet...but the winter is young.
    06-04-12 12:26 AM
    I had that issue and I had to take it out of the pim apps. Users can access on-line via Web based email, or they can access the shared calendars via sharepoint calendars. The sharepoint calendars replicate / sync with the shared calendars in lotus. Desk jockeys can work as per always, playbook and other mobile users have the option of reviewing the calendars a different, albeit easy method.
    I've been looking at Office 365 and what it might do for us, that may be a viable solution. Either that or using a citrix receiver.
    06-04-12 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD