Dear Netflix I'm a Blackberry Playbook user and because of your decision not to support this platform today I cancelled my Netflix subscription I hope many more Blackberry users do the same.
    MTL, lomed7724 and rickster21 like this.
    03-14-12 08:06 PM
    You probably should've sent this in an e-mail to Netflix support?
    03-14-12 08:07 PM
    OP,
    Hope you send this to the Netflix because most people who work for Netflix don't read crackberry on their iPhones and Androids.
    llllBULLSEYE likes this.
    03-14-12 08:16 PM
    Dear Netflix I am an owner of a Blackberry Playbook. I have canceled my subscription months ago cause you decide to jump prices on me.
    03-14-12 08:17 PM
    Personally this guy could care less if netflix ever comes to playbook in Canada.Who wants to pay for this anyway.Just my thoughts.
    taylor96 likes this.
    03-14-12 08:31 PM
    Dear Netflix, I canceled my subscription because your service is not supported on my Playbook. Actually, I have never had a subscription and probably won't. Thanks for not caring.
    03-14-12 08:33 PM
    Dear Netflicks/Netflix, I don't care enough to learn how to spell your name properly. I am sincerely hoping the you do care enough about me to not loose me as a customer... wait I was really never was your customer. But threatening to cancel, for a service I never actually considered paying for in the first place, on a public forum that you guys probably don't care much about seems like the classy and sensible way to go. LOL
    03-14-12 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD