I need to delete my need for speed...but before I do I NEed to know: will I have to pay to re-install it????
    05-18-12 09:26 AM
    You will not have to pay to reinstall it but, if you are in a country where it is not available for download, you will not be able to reinstall it.
    05-18-12 09:34 AM
    You will not have to pay to reinstall it but, if you are in a country where it is not available for download, you will not be able to reinstall it.
    Thanks robsteve. I think it is available,but I will check to clarify before I do anything. The damn thing just stopped showing up in the applications...even though the App World tells me it is installed. Isn't that strange? If you have something I could try before I un-install then let me know..otherwise I will do it. The damn PB just died on me though,so it won't be for awhile yet.
    05-18-12 10:00 AM
    Thanks robsteve. I think it is available,but I will check to clarify before I do anything. The damn thing just stopped showing up in the applications...even though the App World tells me it is installed. Isn't that strange? If you have something I could try before I un-install then let me know..otherwise I will do it. The damn PB just died on me though,so it won't be for awhile yet.
    Is it in a home screen folder?
    05-18-12 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD