i have had my playbook since the new year. bought the 16gb version on deal from CPW.

time to sell it though.

i have found myself tapping and swiping the screen at work and on my wifes laptop at home.

in a daze this morning trying to print something for my wife from her laptop - i sat there for a couple of minutes and no matter how hard i tried i could not get the apps to open when i swiped up.
    01-30-12 02:59 PM
    i have had my playbook since the new year. bought the 16gb version on deal from CPW.

time to sell it though.

i have found myself tapping and swiping the screen at work and on my wifes laptop at home.

in a daze this morning trying to print something for my wife from her laptop - i sat there for a couple of minutes and no matter how hard i tried i could not get the apps to open when i swiped up.
    Wait till 2.0 is released and you find yourself using your BlackBerry as a remote to control your PC.
    01-30-12 03:04 PM
    thats awesome! I did the exact same thing when I picked up an iPad to check it out again (yuck I got apple juice all over my hands haha)... its just such a natural gesture after a few days of using it that you think other devices should have the same OS.
    01-30-12 03:06 PM
    Ugh... Try mixing and matching a Touchpad, iPad, and Playbook, not to mention juggling my Pre3 personal phone and the Torch 9810 work phone. I generally end out "gesturing" inappropriately at one device or another every time.
    01-30-12 03:28 PM
    Ugh... Try mixing and matching a Touchpad, iPad, and Playbook, not to mention juggling my Pre3 personal phone and the Torch 9810 work phone. I generally end out "gesturing" inappropriately at one device or another every time.
    thata just too much tech.

you either need advanced voice recognition or a holiday in the wilderness away from cell towers and plug sockets.
    01-30-12 03:32 PM
    I keep catching myself looking up at my PC monitor hoping for predictive text suggestions...
    01-30-12 03:48 PM
    My four year old pinches and then swipes up a couple of times on the LCD of my 14mpxl Nikon. Proclaims "it's broken want me to through away?"
    Thunderbuck and ronelectronic like this.
    01-30-12 04:02 PM
    My four year old pinches and then swipes up a couple of times on the LCD of my 14mpxl Nikon. Proclaims "it's broken want me to through away?"
    lol, that's awesome. My 4 yr old daughter does the same on my cameras. I'm like "no honey, it's not a PlayBook" lol
    01-30-12 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD