Need help with sideloading
While trying to connect my Playbook to my comuter to get some new apps, I pressed connect and it said "Error: Unable to access jarfile C:\Users\name\Torrents\Playbook\bar\BarDeploy.jar"
I really need some help.
- 12-24-2012, 09:54 PM #8--
8800 (Retired), 9000 (Retired), 9800 (T-Mobile), PB64 WiFi, Droid 4 (VZW)
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-25-2012, 12:06 PM #9
- 302 Posts
Re: Need help with sideloading
easiest way I have found, be it mac or pc is to use the chrome extension for this purpose. you put tye pb in development mode from settings, the login thru the chrome plugin, drag the bar file and it installs over wifi to your pb. if you want to convert then best bet is to use the app.unker.net site to convert android .apk to .bar files, or get them from koz or goodereader site.
but search the forum for the chrome plugin, you won't be sorry. yes you can use ddpb as well on windows machines, but he browser plugin is just awesome. hope this helps and enjoy itI own a Playbook - who says men can't multitask!
- By SD69 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2012, 08:22 AM
- By Ndonoghue in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 12Last Post: 09-22-2009, 07:44 PM
- By gpitpit in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:28 AM
- By mish2brivero in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2007, 01:48 PM
- By yorkie2 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:33 AM