I've got a refurbished 16GB Playbook "in my cart" on a well known chain store's website. Total with shipping and tax is $186 (USD) ..... so tempting to click checkout. Should I? Or should I just wait another month or so and get a new one when I get my taxes? :P
    01-06-12 12:12 AM
    ooooo thats a tough call. Is there any kind of warranty on it??? If so just do it
    stevepar likes this.
    01-06-12 12:16 AM
    I paid $499 CDN on launch day and have never regretted it, does that help !!?? :-)
    anon(2757538) likes this.
    01-06-12 12:24 AM
    Well...two replies was good enough lol ... It's Best Buy that has them for $169, and I got one. Now I will get zero sleep tonight! (and probably be in trouble with the wife)
    AsBloodRunsBlack likes this.
    01-06-12 12:34 AM
    In that month or so it could pay for itself in time and money. You will not regret it - it's a steal at this price.
    01-06-12 12:46 AM
    who knows, when you get your taxes you may be buying one for your wife!
    01-06-12 01:09 AM
    Well...two replies was good enough lol ... It's Best Buy that has them for $169, and I got one. Now I will get zero sleep tonight! (and probably be in trouble with the wife)
    Maybe your wife's anger - cough, cough - can be assuaged by letting her use the BlackBerry PlayBook. If she watches soap operas I am sure the broadcast network websites stream those programmes. Might I suggest you show her the broadcast of the Royal Wedding which might ingratiate the little tablet that impresses into your wife's heart.
    01-06-12 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD