NCAA March madness live streaming works on the playbooks wonderful browser.
    03-13-12 06:01 PM
    Lol that's cool but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people go at you for suggesting it doesn't usually have a purpose. :P
    03-13-12 06:20 PM
    Agreed, and title changed.
    hpjrt likes this.
    03-13-12 06:22 PM
    MLS live trial also was great
    03-13-12 07:09 PM
    Agreed, and title changed.

censorship is undemorcratic
    03-13-12 07:13 PM
    censorship is undemorcratic
    Forums are not a democracy.
    03-13-12 07:33 PM
    Also, from the posting guidelines (found here http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...delines-113/):

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Pearl will not show myFaves icons� or �How do I use BB Maps on my 8100�

And if you'd like to get really crazy:
    [warn]THE ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS OF CRACKBERRY.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE, REMOVE, EDIT, CLOSE THREADS/POSTS OR BAN MEMBERS (HAVE POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED) WHO BREACH THESE RULES OR TERMS OF USE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING OR EXPLANATION.[/warn]
    mikeyplaybook66 likes this.
    03-13-12 07:35 PM
    Forums are not a democracy.
    How dare you kill my freedom of speech on this privately owned forum!
    03-13-12 07:39 PM
    How dare you kill my freedom of speech on this privately owned forum!
    Well, you're a special case. :P
    Lulz
    03-13-12 07:40 PM
    Also, from the posting guidelines (found here http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...delines-113/):

Use a Descriptive Title

This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Pearl will not show myFaves icons� or �How do I use BB Maps on my 8100�

And if you'd like to get really crazy:
    [warn]THE ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS OF CRACKBERRY.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE, REMOVE, EDIT, CLOSE THREADS/POSTS OR BAN MEMBERS (HAVE POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED) WHO BREACH THESE RULES OR TERMS OF USE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING OR EXPLANATION.[/warn]
    I want to share the thought that popped into my head...

"Say hello...to my little friend" or "That's what she said"
    03-13-12 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD