Newbie here. I've searched all over Crackberry and Kobo for an answer. Please forgive me if it's here somewhere. I bought a compilation of ALL Mark Twain's books on Kobo.
    All went fine except...here I am with everything Mark Twain ever wrote - cool - but there seems to be no way to navigate from chapter to chapter. Or from book to book within the compilation. If all those print books were stacked on top of each other, a four foot stack would be conservative. Does Kobo seriously expect a reader to start at Page one in the first book and then go page by page through the entire collection!? Thousands and thousands of pages!? With no way to move to the next chapter or the next book? That's crazy. I want my $2.88 back, if so. :>) I've clicked/swiped touched everything..no luck.

Any insights would be hugely appreciated! Is this just how Kobo works? Can you usually switch chapters in a regular book? Have I missed something important?

I love Crackberry. I've been reading myself blind here while I waited for my PB to come. If it weren't for Crackberry, I would have chickened out and sent my PB back while reading about potential problems in other places. Glad I didn't! Thanks to all you real people who take the time to help others. It makes ALL the difference.
    10-08-12 02:16 PM
    With the book opened to a page drag from the top bezel within the Kobo app. Select contents menu item. Select the section that you want to jump to.
    drumkat likes this.
    10-08-12 02:56 PM
    Yeah, as posted above, a swipe from the top should give you the option to move around within the book. I've made it a habit to swipe down in all my apps to see if there are options hidden there.
    drumkat likes this.
    10-08-12 02:58 PM
    Also, Kobo Customer Service has been pretty good. If you are having issues that you believe are related directly to the purchase, email them. In a couple of cases, they have told me that the books aren't compatible with my device (never my playbook, but on my 9810) and have offered a refund on that basis.
    drumkat likes this.
    10-08-12 03:05 PM
    You don't even need to swipe from the top. Just tap on an open page anywhere other than the left and right edges (which turn pages). You can use the navigation bar that appears at the bottom to move around.
    drumkat likes this.
    10-08-12 04:24 PM