Developers can apply for the closed beta of the Native SDK

Apply to participate in the Native SDK for BlackBerry Tablet OS Closed Beta! �BlackBerry Developer's Blog

Good news indeed.
    08-24-11 10:16 AM
    shocking! Good things to come..
    08-24-11 10:21 AM
    This makes me happy. things are beginning to line up with the playbook. the NDK is going to make app world explode with apps one it's been out for a month or so.

I would guess that by mid December the playbook will have matured to the point that few people can honestly say bad things about any aspect of the playbook.
    08-24-11 10:23 AM
    I will enjoy the apps race. First this, first that. POSIX-compliance makes this easy.
    08-24-11 10:34 AM
    This makes me happy. things are beginning to line up with the playbook. the NDK is going to make app world explode with apps one it's been out for a month or so.

I would guess that by mid December the playbook will have matured to the point that few people can honestly say bad things about any aspect of the playbook.
    I know rim too well.
    I would take a piece of that bet....

You r talking about research in motion. They'd buy a gold mine and cap it off to forbid access.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 10:41 AM
    Please somebody... let's see a VLC app.
    08-24-11 10:42 AM
    I know rim too well.
    I would take a piece of that bet....

You r talking about research in motion. They'd buy a gold mine and cap it off to forbid access.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing. . .
    08-24-11 10:46 AM
    Please somebody... let's see a VLC app.
    VLC app is the easy part. But VLC app is just a UI that uses video plugins.
    The plugins are difficult and the UI needs to be re-done for tablet.
    08-24-11 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD