Can someone confirm with thenewos 2.0.1 if we deleted the email message from native email do we still need to delete the same email message from blackberry phone and Web base mail?

Thanks
    04-18-12 02:41 AM
    depends on what type of account. Mine all sync on the previous OS without issue. So my guess is that if you have to delete them currently you still will and that probably will not change.
    04-18-12 02:46 AM
    depends on what type of account. Mine all sync on the previous OS without issue. So my guess is that if you have to delete them currently you still will and that probably will not change.
    Oh because I read in this forum that in 2.0, if you delete the message in native email on playbook you have to delete again in phone and web.
    Last edited by stark4; 04-18-12 at 01:02 PM.
    04-18-12 02:50 AM
    With a Google Account on BIS you will need to delete, read, etc, on your phone. However if you read it on your phone, it will mark as read on your PlayBook. One way sync in other words.
    04-18-12 03:48 AM
    With a Google Account on BIS you will need to delete, read, etc, on your phone. However if you read it on your phone, it will mark as read on your PlayBook. One way sync in other words.
    what if you read the email in PlayBook? is it gonna mark automatically on MY BB phone?

btw i'm talking about gmail account.

Thanks
    04-18-12 01:03 PM
    Anyone know?
    04-18-12 07:06 PM
    I can't even get my Gmail account to sync on the PlayBook now since the update. I deleted the account and tried to add it again to no avail. Can someone please help me.
    04-19-12 03:21 PM
    Anyone know?
    Shows read on my phone if opened on PB with Exchange Active Syncs (EAS) email account, but not on my Comcast email, because it's POP3 only. Sorry I don't have an IMAP Or GMail account to test.
    04-19-12 05:47 PM
    I can't even get my Gmail account to sync on the PlayBook now since the update. I deleted the account and tried to add it again to no avail. Can someone please help me.
    If this is the first time you are trying to set it up, you may want to search the forums vs. posting under this thread. I believe there is a step by step in another thread under Gmail and os2.
    04-19-12 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD