hi Crackberry! I just wanted to ask you guys if you are having the same problem as me and my girlfriend have? We are experiencing a lot of unexpected crash from the native browser! I would like to know if it is normal that it crashes over 5 times for one hour of use? right now I am using dolphin! which is a pretty good app! I hope theybmake it native one day!

Thank you for your answer in advance!
    04-16-12 10:01 PM
    I cannot say I have experienced a web browser crash in ages although now that I said it I bet it will crash in short order. All the posts about randomly crashing web browsers make me wonder about the websites visited. It would be helpful if everyone reporting a web browser crash include the websites open with the web browser at the time of the crash and which website triggered these crashes.
    04-16-12 10:05 PM
    04-16-12 10:07 PM
    You'll have to wait for the next OS update. It is expected that it will address the browser crashing problem.
    04-16-12 10:11 PM
    I don't experience crashes that often, but I also clear my cache once every night before I put it on the charger. The crashes are far and few in between, however I do get them every now and then. I would suggest that you clear the cache on a regular, I think this helps. It is a known problem that should be addressed in the next PlayBook update
    04-16-12 10:11 PM
    It always crash on me when I read manga in some site like mangafox
    But I can solve it by using Pocket Manga (android) which is available in Appworld

Now, it usually crash when the site has heavy flash

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Crackberry Apps
    04-17-12 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD