Got a "Ballistic" case for mine. Very bulky and heavy but it has great rubber buttons and all the ports are open, speakers are nicely in their own cutout in the case... today it hit the concrete from 3ft bounced off a big rubber corner of the case and landed on the screen. The playbook was in perfect condition after the fall. It travels with the plastic screen shell on at all times. It rides cargo on my motorcycle most of the time and I use the playbook for work all day, I am an electronics destroyer and so far I am impressed. I myself would never consider using it naked on the job.
    04-13-12 09:10 PM
    i can't wait to jump in on these playbook talks..so i did... i just ordered mine today.. bought a case and screen protector for it as well... so when i do get it, i dont think it will be naked
    04-13-12 11:26 PM
    Stark naked, goes everywhere with me since September, hasn't got a scratch on the glass or any other mark except oily fingerprints on the screen, which I clean from time to time with a little spray bottle of stuff I used on my own glasses.

My original from May was used similarly until September when it became mainly a development unit, and has only a small scratch on the bezel, probably from my wife's diamond wedding ring. It seems likely it would have scratched the glass right through most screen protectors, if I'd been using one, so I don't see the value in those myself.

I've owned few electronic devices as well built as my PlayBooks...
    04-13-12 11:32 PM
    Au natural so I can feel it up and be intimate!
    04-13-12 11:42 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD