SO, I have been rocking the PlayBook about a week and a half now and have relied on the Crackberry forums to help me climb the learning curve of the new device. I admit it wasn't hard to get up, especially with all the engineering that went into the device hardware and software. Of course, the excellent assistance of all those helpers on this forum have helped to shoulder me up. I have even found several work-arounds to some of the features I thought were lacking. But this post isn't about what is lacking, why I am frustrated, or why I am putting this PlayBook in the face of every coworker (converting them through subliminal messages ).

So, why am I writing this post? I was thinking this evening of all the threads I have read, learned from, and even posted on over the last week specifically related to the PlayBook. Yes, you can search for all my posts using my profile page, but I would hope you have better things to do with your time. This brings me to my point. I have found a whole lot of threads that really went viral, especially leading up to some device that was mentioned today (yesterday now). I admit, I followed a few of these threads and some of them caused a real chuckle at times. Other times they were down-right mean, but let's not get off topic. While I believe there is no one-size-fits-all device (I have had several for that reason) I think this forum really does fit all and I just wanted to put out a big THANK YOU to all those who draw from and contribute to this forum to help us noobs (excuse me while I go get some tissue now ). You all really make this a one-stop-shop for me in terms of all things Blackberry; in this case PlayBook.

There, my viral post. I am no comedian (I�m an engineer) and I really don't have much to say or ask for in this post (really an engineer). I am sure I will have questions later and I know where I can turn. I just thought it was time to take a step back, take a deep breath, and offer this sentiment. Now back to rocking the PB with my peeps!
    (me being a cool engineer )
    03-08-12 12:21 AM
    I laughed at the engineer part.

Like I literally chuckled.

IM NOT CRAZY.
    03-08-12 12:25 AM
    There, my viral post. I am no comedian (I�m an engineer) and I really don't have much to say or ask for in this post (really an engineer). I am sure I will have questions later and I know where I can turn. I just thought it was time to take a step back, take a deep breath, and offer this sentiment. Now back to rocking the PB with my peeps! (me being a cool engineer )
    So, as an engineer, have you found the PlayBook useful when you're driving that locomotive down the track?
    03-08-12 12:44 AM
    So, as an engineer, have you found the PlayBook useful when you're driving that locomotive down the track?
    ROFL...I was wondering if anyone would say this.
    03-08-12 12:48 AM
    I'm not understanding what you mean by "going viral" in the sense that you are referring to in your OP.

Please elaborate.
    03-08-12 01:52 AM
    whats the opposite of viral?
    03-08-12 03:11 AM
    That's an easy one. It's. Lariv...
    joski likes this.
    03-08-12 04:06 AM
    Antibody(al)? Lol
    03-08-12 04:22 AM
    Cliff Notes please for OP's post.
    03-08-12 04:29 AM
    ...Penicillin?

Viral AND epic, too!
    03-08-12 04:54 AM
    Cliff Notes please for OP's post.
    He thinks the sons of B here in crackberry land are awesome.

From my BadAss Playbook with Tapatalk
    03-08-12 04:58 AM
    He thinks the sons of B here in crackberry land are awesome.

From my BadAss Playbook with Tapatalk
    I kinda' thought that, but I needed confirmation. Muchas gracias comrade.
    03-08-12 06:01 AM
    It's not viral, i don't see many responses
    03-08-12 07:27 AM
    It's not viral, i don't see many responses
    That's because it's bacterial.
    Apelles123 likes this.
    03-08-12 07:30 AM
    I love threads like this. Positivity, and the OP has a unique sense of humour!
    03-08-12 07:32 AM
    And you gotta love the appearance of one of the under-the-bridge-dwellers in the thread (pretty early for one of them too) and finds nothing to bash but a word in the title! LOL. Yep! You just have to love it!

Good work OP!
    03-08-12 07:51 AM
    Its people like the OP that make this forum worth coming too. Glad to have you Wiggy!
    03-08-12 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD