Hello everyone,

Sorry for my broken english.

So I had PB since Tue morn 8:30AM I first did not know what to do with it, all confused, dazed pressing randomly on the screen, up and down, left and right looking at it like a caveman, being amazed that I could change some kind of pictures and move them around. By 10AM staring at the screen, looking through some kind of "WEB" I saw pictures of meat, then I realized I need to start a fire, I mean I need to get food. I go out of my office, find no food anywhere, I go back in angry, pressing on random pictures more faster and harsher now angry, 12PM finally, my face against the screen trying to hit things on this fascinating object... no I cannot leave, I cannot leave, I have to keep trying to figure out how all these images work, all these images need to work some how, I am the smartest caveman and I can type and speak broken english! But I need food, this object will starve me to death. Uh yes then I realize, my mate made me some food, I run run super fast, like a mouse, take it back, while I eat and I look at this object thinking, why it don't make me food? This is suppose to be the *best* picture making object in this great land, it has to be better than that *apple*. But apple will go all soft and brown, and my picture making object can be sturdy, and I can use it to replace my rocks. This is awesome!!!
    04-22-11 09:05 PM
    Lmao. Nice. I like the tongue in cheek humor.
    04-22-11 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD