- CrackBerry Abuser
11-24-12, 12:19 AM #2
- 340 Posts
Re: My playbooks lock, unlock and power button does not work its stuck on.
sounds like it might need some detailed cleaning of the buttons.. mines gets "sticky"...errr stuckish.. sometimes... some good lungs, soft mini paint brushes, and a lil tlc might solve the prob.... if its stuck like down and won't pop up, show the pb who's boss, get some tiny tools like maube a saftey pin....and pop that hoe back in place hehe...
- 11-24-12, 12:39 AM #3
How old is your pb?
The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"
Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)
(UK Support) 0800 096 2805
Playbook French Support
Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
- By jakki1976 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 6Last Post: 10-02-12, 10:29 PM
- By blackberryconnoisseur in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 09-21-10, 10:55 PM
- By barryj8 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-09, 12:14 PM
- By navierstokes in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 02-05-09, 10:17 AM
- By wwitten in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-09, 09:10 PM