The only Trilogy to rival STAR WARS:

bembol likes this.
    09-05-11 11:52 PM
    I have dodgeball on my playbook right now and gettin ready to load transformers on in a few hours. Thinkin about coming to america too. I have clips of boondocks from youtube loaded already
    09-06-11 12:32 AM
    I have Saving Private Ryan Blu-Ray rip and Kickass 720p
    09-06-11 01:17 PM
    korean drama dub with tagalog?lol
    Haha, oh my. I've seen those and they change the characters' names and everything. I stick with the original Korean dialogue and happily read the English subtitles.
    09-06-11 02:35 PM
    i put in new movies all the time! whats the point of the wifi file transfer if u arent gonnna use it all the time ? =P
    09-06-11 05:54 PM
    Obviously The Expendables! Basically the greatest motion picture of all time. Seriously though you gotta add some western, Unforgiven would be one for me. Shawshank if you want a drama. Throw me genres I'll throw you movies.
    07-29-13 07:00 AM
    Lots of people complain about not being able to use Netflix, Hulu, etc., on their Playbook. I have about 2000 songs on my Playbook so when I'm not in Wifi range, I still have plenty of music to listen to. For video, I loaded Office Space, Borat, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Dark Knight, and Avatar on my Playbook. These are all films that I find that I can watch over and over.

What movies do you consider 'must haves' on your Playbook that can be viewed over and over? If you own a 16gb version, space is precious, so they must be true classics.Lots
    For summer , my guilty pleasure is to rewatch Star Wars and the prequel. The Matrix Trilogy, The Mummies Trilogy, Indiana Jones Quadrilogy. All these movies look amazing on my playbook. Of course I got 64G still can only jam a couple of series in it. Especially The Matrix blue ray versions. Really some good suggestion in here.
    Chrysalis1156 likes this.
    07-29-13 07:09 AM
    Shane, Silverado, And that John Wayne classic whatever it was... (just remembered: The Searchers)

Got a comedy recommendation?
    07-29-13 08:55 AM
    Shane, Silverado, And that John Wayne classic whatever it was... (just remembered: The Searchers)

The Jerk...........
    Caddyshack..........
    Young Frankenstein.........
    Airplane..........

C
    07-29-13 09:04 AM
    A Fist Full of Dollars.......
    For a Few Dollars More.......
    High Plains Drifter........(My favorite!)
    The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.....

Oh hell, ALL of his Spaghetti Westerns!!!!!

C
    FF22, Chrysalis1156 and Cynycl like this.
    07-29-13 09:07 AM

Comedy is subjective. Those movies are all over the place.
    07-29-13 09:29 AM
    confessions of a window cleaner:
    07-29-13 04:11 PM
    Tubemate is a great option to download music and movies from youtube 3gp for music and mp4 for movies
    07-29-13 05:01 PM

Snatch
    anything mel brooks
    monty python

downloaded the fawlty towers collection and of course the three stooges(now in colour and that still freaks me out)
    07-29-13 05:10 PM
    oh and by the way.... cool thread OP
    07-29-13 05:18 PM
    Tremors . Sharknadoes make this film look Oscar worthy.
    07-29-13 06:43 PM
    Tremors . Sharknadoes make this film look Oscar worthy.
    Is that Kevin Bacon?
    07-29-13 08:29 PM
    Is that Kevin Bacon?
    The first one is.
    07-29-13 08:53 PM
    The first one is.
    That's what I meant. It was unforgettable even after all this time!
    07-29-13 10:22 PM
    Clash of the Titans, Wrath of the Titans, the Hobbit.
    07-29-13 10:48 PM
    Clash of the Titans, Wrath of the Titans, the Hobbit.
    Lord of the ring trilogy. Never heard of the wrath of the titans. Must check it out. Oh, never mind, not my favorite. No wonder I can't remember it.
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    07-29-13 10:58 PM
    That's what I meant. It was unforgettable even after all this time!
    Unforgettable is right - lol!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-29-13 11:11 PM
    My PlayBook and Z10 are both stacked for media. I sync both to iTunes for music with a library around 1200 songs of complete and organized albums that I like and am familiar with. I have Pandora through the Apollo app, I have playon for streaming my 200+ movie collection off my computer while on the go. It also does Netflix through playon, but not well. I have an amazon prime account as well as an extensive collection of movies that I can stream off Amazon at anytime as I buy from them now. I don't buy blu rays or dvds anymore, just amazon streaming rights. Who needs a scratched disk ten years from now? Amazon isn't going anywhere, also you don't need a proprietary anything to view your content, as evidenced by the fact that even the PlayBook can watch amazon.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 11:49 PM
    This setup makes the bridge great as I will remote control the PlayBook while it is hooked up to a TV at a friends house.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 11:51 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD