Hello Everyone!!

Few days ago i plugged my playbook for recharging it started recharding as the light gone dim (accrording to my settings) but the battery icon on stand by wasnt showing any recharging and it was showing 0% all the time..

now again after a week i plugged it for whole night and still no recharging and same issue ( i didint used it as i thought may be after sometime it may work )

when i switch it off and plug in for charging the light switch on (Green Blinking indicator) and shows that its recharging but actually it dont...

please help me.. and suggest me what to do and how to get my playbook back in proper working state..
    11-15-13 03:49 AM
    Try connecting your computer is running on Playbook no problems at the entrance of the micro-USB tablet.

If you have a charger with USB charger connect to the cable that comes from the playbook micro-USB x USB charge if the problem is your charger.

Make a backup of your applications and then try 10 times wrong password lock. Your tablet will be formatted then put your data back from the backup.

To backup using the Blackberry Desktop Manager
    11-15-13 04:34 AM
    Charger is working fine i checked it by charging my phone..

and i formatted and now another problem occured..
    at least 20 % battery is required for software installation (update after wipe) and my battery is struck at 0% even after the charging of whole night..

I have tried connectingit with computer.. but in vain...

the biggest issue is that there is no blackberry support for my country..

suggest me any solution.. please
    11-15-13 05:20 AM
    Last night I had to use my BlackBerry express charger to get the charge moving. My Z10 charger and USB connection to the PC just kept the PlayBook on but not charging. This was after the PlayBook had been drained for a few days.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:44 AM
    Buy the magnetic rapid charger. USB charging is sketchy at best.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-15-13 08:19 AM
    Buy the magnetic rapid charger. USB charging is sketchy at best.
    About 17 bucks @ Amazon.
    I have 3 of 'em.
    With this, even if you walk thru the cable, it will just "break away" from the Playbook, no damage done.
    You can also connect it in the dark, blindfolded.

c
    11-15-13 09:08 AM
    Last night I had to use my BlackBerry express charger to get the charge moving. My Z10 charger and USB connection to the PC just kept the PlayBook on but not charging. This was after the PlayBook had been drained for a few days.

Posted via CB10
    Phone chargers putting out 0.8 to 1 amp can't keep up with the PB operating in many situations. Computer USB ports may supply 0.4 to 0.8 amps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-15-13 02:39 PM
    Please suggest me.. i have tried everything.. anyonne please..
    now i am not able to even use my playbook as the battery is not charging and at least 20% is required for software installation..
    11-16-13 03:29 AM