Finally decided on the HP Touchpad keyboard and Griffin stylus. Out of all the stylus I've tried, the Griffin has been the most responsive. Haven't tried any of the real expensive ones. Haven't been able to use the keyboard much yet, but very happy with the little I have.

Took advantage of a trial to amazon prime so I could get my package fast and stream some movies - so far streaming been without a hitch also.
    08-08-12 02:27 PM
    For what kind of things do you use the stylus ? I'm considering buying one too, but I don't know how much I'll use it for the things that I do (Gaming, testing apps) . So can you give some examples in which case you use it ?
    Thanks.

Jeroen
    08-08-12 03:02 PM
    I use it for "scribbling" drawings - no artist here, & writing short memo's. It runs anywhere from $5-$8 at Amazon. From the one's I've tried, it requires less pressure to use.
    08-08-12 03:37 PM
    Where do you leave the stylus when you dont use it / for traveling ? In the Case / Map / Bag ?
    08-08-12 04:07 PM
    I have the same stylus. Honestly, I'm not too impressed but it is cheap. My finger works much better.

My Targus Truss cover has a slot in the "book binding" area to store the stylus.

Don't have a KB though. Post back your impressions of it once you had a chance to use it more.
    08-08-12 04:29 PM
    I have the RIM Convertible case and the clip fits in the spine portion of the case.

I tried about 5 other stylus and this was the best. Saudadeii, is there a better one in theprice range of $20or less?
    08-08-12 04:49 PM
    "Spine" is a much better term!! Thanks!

Can't really say "better". I wasn't (still not) a Stylii kind of person. You can't "pinch zoom" and there were certain gestures that seem to register better with my greasy finger. So while the stylus kept the screen cleaner, I found myself using my fingers more and more. This also due in part to taking my PB to another room, but forgetting to take the stylus.

So I see the stylus like a fork. Both useful tools but my fingers are always handy (pun intended!).
    08-08-12 05:12 PM
    I have a targus stylus/pen. Works awesomely when using the sketch apps and flash full-screen in the browser
    08-08-12 05:21 PM
    Accessories make the PlayBook better enjoy your PlayBook enhancements.
    08-08-12 06:23 PM
    "Spine" is a much better term!! Thanks!

Can't really say "better". I wasn't (still not) a Stylii kind of person. You can't "pinch zoom" and there were certain gestures that seem to register better with my greasy finger. So while the stylus kept the screen cleaner, I found myself using my fingers more and more. This also due in part to taking my PB to another room, but forgetting to take the stylus.

So I see the stylus like a fork. Both useful tools but my fingers are always handy (pun intended!).

I agree with everything you said, that's why, although I could see a stylus useful sometimes, I didn't see myself using it often enough to break the bank buying one. Same thing with keyboard, I would much rather had the RIM one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    08-08-12 06:50 PM
    Got myself a targus, but I still cant use my PB as a notebook, which was the goal.

Waiting on the journal case. It can arrive any day now.
    08-08-12 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD