Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By jtr132
    CrackBerry User

29 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default My Keyboard came today!

USPS delivered my new bluetooth keyboard w/ trackpad today. I wanted a keyboard that was portable yet easy to type on. I also didn't want to give up on the wonderful convertible case.

Its a Motorola KZ500, optimized for droid, but works great with the playbook. The first thing I noticed out of the box was how substantial it felt. My only complaint so far is the trackpad sensitivity. I'll have to see if I can change that somehow, its a little slow for my liking.

Now I want to find a neoprene sleeve to carry it in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Keyboard came today!-img-20120426-00013.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Sprawl (04-26-12) 
    OniBerry, fbloise and asherwiin like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

253 Posts

Nice Key"s you have there, i like the fact you can slide the pad out and use it hope it last a long time and enjoy your new Keyboard.
    Im still w8ing for my 100$ BBPB keyboard hope soon ill se it in my mail box.
    CrackBerry Genius

3,923 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,122 Global Posts

Congrats OP!! Can you let us know (later on) how long a charge or how long you can use it with the batteries? 2 AA? right?

CrackBerry Genius

2,008 Posts

Nice grab since it seems to be taking BlackBerry a of A long time to get some of theirs to sell.