I finally found a steering wheel tablet mount (and combo table) that blows away all others I have used over the last several years. I do not want to provide a direct link, as the site administrator scolded me last week for doing something similar. However, the seller is carpenter.314 on eBay. You can also do a search on eBay for "Ipad Steering Wheel Table." This combo steering wheel hanging tablet mount and table ROCKS.
    kretch likes this.
    07-23-12 10:19 PM
    The product used to hold a tablet computer is a collision waiting to happen and a lawsuit away from making someone other than the manufacturer very wealthy though at the expense of the life of another person.
    07-23-12 10:33 PM
    The product used to hold a tablet computer is a collision waiting to happen and a lawsuit away from making someone other than the manufacturer very wealthy though at the expense of the life of another person.
    You do not use it while driving. You could not even turn the steering wheel without your tablet and the mount falling to the floor.
    07-23-12 10:52 PM
    I finally found a steering wheel tablet mount (and combo table) that blows away all others I have used over the last several years. I do not want to provide a direct link, as the site administrator scolded me last week for doing something similar. However, the seller is carpenter.314 on eBay. You can also do a search on eBay for "Ipad Steering Wheel Table." This combo steering wheel hanging tablet mount and table ROCKS.
    I merely googled the highlighted phrase and found his site.

Interesting. I recall years ago using my Creative Zen player while sitting in the driver's seat (while parked) in Yosemite while car camping and trying to improvise a method to keep it visible without me having to hold while watching some videos. Of course, those contraptions that hang off the front seat headrest could be good, too if you don't want to be pinned in the driver's seat.

So you have one already? Which model?
    07-23-12 11:19 PM
    I've found that a PB with an Otter Box is just about the right size to simply set within most steering wheels. It's the tacky silicone edges that make it stick to the inside wheel edge. This kind of mount is a big help in the way I use my PB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    07-24-12 02:34 AM
    I merely googled the highlighted phrase and found his site.

Interesting. I recall years ago using my Creative Zen player while sitting in the driver's seat (while parked) in Yosemite while car camping and trying to improvise a method to keep it visible without me having to hold while watching some videos. Of course, those contraptions that hang off the front seat headrest could be good, too if you don't want to be pinned in the driver's seat.

So you have one already? Which model?
    The model which slides over the top of the steering wheel, thus allowing the tablet to be placed over the center portion of the steering wheel. This model can also be used as a table be simply flipping it will over and attaching it to the bottom of the steering while. I rarely use it as a table, except for writing or eating.
    07-24-12 03:35 AM
    Wow, I have seen it all...........

This is an accident waiting to happen if you use this thing while driving.

I do think it would be a great thing to use when you are out in the car with your DOG and you stop to get something to eat. I would never leave my little buddy in the car on a hot day even to get a quick burger so....... This would be great to set you meal on and my car has a lame cup holder so this one would also work. Then after the meal you can get the playbook out and connect to Mcky D's free wifi to check your email. I can see me using this when on a driving vacation,

I may go and buy one right now.

Thanks Nextcity for the post.

07-24-12 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD