Hey, just because its old and outdated doesn't make it useless.......asked my wife...SMILE
    09-08-13 06:55 PM
    Hey, just because its old and outdated doesn't make it useless.......asked my wife...SMILE
    haha I see what you did there...

Last edited by beman39; 09-08-13 at 10:09 PM.
    09-08-13 07:27 PM
    umm no, it's a tablet, yes it was a great tablet when it (sorta) had updates and supported by BB, but then BB abandoned it like some sort of black sheep of the family! let me ask you this, what good is a great tablet without the support of its maker? absolutely nothing! and that's ladies and gentlemen is why they are where they are now... had they done the right thing and backed up its clients ("us" the buyers) then I would have still kept my PB and even went to buy a Z10, like I'm sure so many many many others would have done! so now a lot of the clients dropped BB like the blacksheep of the family, sorta like a cosmic karma....what goes around comes around.
    beman39
    I'm glade you got my half humor in writing the post, also you are 100% correct. if Blackberry hadn't done Me / Playbook users so wrong by lying to us or even just updated the current OS to repair the issues it still has and probably now will have until retired to a landfill, I may have sucked it up AGAIN and bought a Z10. But from now on I wont be so tied to a brand that I'm willing to accept lies and product support abandonment when I paid for a better mobile experience and stayed when I could have left along time ago.
    09-08-13 07:36 PM
    What is it their phones can do that yours can't? You didn't say apps, you said phone couldn't /can't do? Not sure what you have to excuse?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Well, besides for built in features, most of a phones functionality comes from apps, something Blackberry doesn't have. One thing BB10 doesn't have a panorama feature. There are plenty of other things I could list, but not off the top of my head.

I'm constantly having issues with my Z10 (I'm on my third for heavens sake), so I have a load of excuses to make when talking to a friend about my phone.
    09-08-13 07:37 PM
    beman39
    I'm glade you got my half humor in writing the post, also you are 100% correct. if Blackberry hadn't done Me / Playbook users so wrong by lying to us or even just updated the current OS to repair the issues it still has and probably now will have until retired to a landfill, I may have sucked it up AGAIN and bought a Z10. But from now on I wont be so tied to a brand that I'm willing to accept lies and product support abandonment when I paid for a better mobile experience and stayed when I could have left along time ago.
    Was there not a recently leaked update for PlayBook? Means they are working on n update at the very least!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 07:41 PM
    I seems to be supportive of all dying companies. From Siemens to Palm webOS and now possibly - Blackberry.
    They were all exciting journeys and I will be hanging on to my BBs till the local support cease.
    09-08-13 07:48 PM
    Was there not a recently leaked update for PlayBook? Means they are working on n update at the very least!

Posted via CB10
    Where have I heard that one before, I'll believe it when I see it
    09-08-13 07:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    from my understanding, it was not BB that "leaked" it but a BB user who was also fed up with no support from BB so he independently worked on his own to make something...or am I mistaken?
    09-08-13 09:31 PM
    In sea of droids and iPhoneys I find it distinctive to own and use a BlackBerry product as the brand still carries gravitas.
    09-08-13 10:40 PM
    Guys, if BlackBerry aren't stepping up their game with some sort of applications and lock screen widget (preferably in-built into the OS), I have fear that my next phone (within 2 years) will be an Android. I'm currently really liking the HTC One and my BlackBerry fell and has a beautiful little dent on the corner, while the build quality of the HTC is superior.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a troll or anything, I love my phone, but is it too much to ask to have a feature that lets me automatically display an event on the lockscreen. I'm about productivity and want my school timetable on my lockscreen, why can't I have it? I also want SkyDrive and it's very obvious that one day the number of apps available for Android will exceed iOS. With BBM going cross platform, and the ability to highly customise Android devices, I fear that I may have to switch, I'm already getting all worked up about it

BlackBerrys were always premium phones, why is the build quality so cheap right now? The OS is arguably the best for productivity but we really need more apps, especially natively developed apps that are optimised for BlackBerry 10. In the unfortunate event that I do leave, I will let everyone at CrackBerry know and chances are you guys can persuade me back to BlackBerry (if it still exists )

Note: Typing on a physical keyboard has still been much better for me than a virtual one, to all you people out there who were convincing me that the swipe stuff is better. I type faster with autocorrect and predictions off.
    09-09-13 03:43 PM
35 12