i just bought an Acer Iconia W3 last week only because of Onenote so i can check my work stuff without bringing my laptop around. But i have to say that after having the Z10 for a few months, the interface of windows 8 is quite a downgrade..keyboard sucks, app changing is a not as fluid, wifi connection is weak, etc

So Blackberry, if you have time to make my dream tablet, please make one that has the following:
    1. like the Z10 in terms of user interface
    2. wifi, bluetooth, micro usb, hdmi connection will do
    3. the full Microsoft OneNote or something similar that can bring over my onenote stuff when i transfer the data
    4. awesome handwriting recognition and with the anti palm touch thingy - its awfully hard to write properly with my hand lifted..
    5. can connect seamlessly with my Z10 for internet tethering
    6. does updates without waiting for the world to end - my stl-100 is still using the 10.0 software and says its updated every time i check for software updates.
    7. around 7-8 inches - the 10" is so funny to bring around as a notebook replacement, the 5" are too small i squint all the time and its hard to handwrite on
    8. comes with a stylus pen that actually feels like a pen and not something thats like an eraser ****, or as noisy as those Adonit stylus - its sounds like im chopping my tab...

Pretttyyyy pleeasssee!!! and hurry! lol

Posted via CB10
    anon(4227966) likes this.
    06-27-13 12:56 AM
    I still believe that BlackBerry will come out with a dumb tablet.
    Meaning that the tablet needs the Z10 or Q10 to function, as the Smart phones will be the brains of the system.
    The tablet will have RAM to process things, but will use Bluetooth to link to the phone, everything you do on the tablet is saved to the phone which you carry around everywhere. Because there is minimal equipment required, the tablet will be cheaper.
    In other words, this tablet will be just a glorified monitor for the BB10 platform which resides in the phone.
    06-27-13 01:07 AM
    i just bought an Acer Iconia W3 last week only because of Onenote so i can check my work stuff without bringing my laptop around. But i have to say that after having the Z10 for a few months, the interface of windows 8 is quite a downgrade..keyboard sucks, app changing is a not as fluid, wifi connection is weak, etc

So Blackberry, if you have time to make my dream tablet, please make one that has the following:
    1. like the Z10 in terms of user interface
    2. wifi, bluetooth, micro usb, hdmi connection will do
    3. the full Microsoft OneNote or something similar that can bring over my onenote stuff when i transfer the data
    4. awesome handwriting recognition and with the anti palm touch thingy - its awfully hard to write properly with my hand lifted..
    5. can connect seamlessly with my Z10 for internet tethering
    6. does updates without waiting for the world to end - my stl-100 is still using the 10.0 software and says its updated every time i check for software updates.
    7. around 7-8 inches - the 10" is so funny to bring around as a notebook replacement, the 5" are too small i squint all the time and its hard to handwrite on
    8. comes with a stylus pen that actually feels like a pen and not something thats like an eraser ****, or as noisy as those Adonit stylus - its sounds like im chopping my tab...

Pretttyyyy pleeasssee!!! and hurry! lol

Posted via CB10
    You are going to return the w3? I have been interested in this machine and would like a little more info. Not liking the windows interface is one thing but saying the wifi is weak and the keyboard sucks is another (assuming you are talking about the auxiliary bluetooth keyboard). Can understand why it it may not be as slick as BB10 because it is a tablet with a relatively weak processor trying to run a laptop OS and programs that go with that OS. But does it work as it is supposed to?And what are the etceteras? Also is it the 64GB?
    kbz1960 and FF22 like this.
    06-27-13 01:31 AM
    Don't believe even Blackberry would be stupid enough to come out with a dumb tablet. Maybe a bluetooth monitor or one you could plug your hdmi into. I think Thorsten is jiving us.
    06-27-13 01:37 AM
    There is nothing wrong with dreaming... such as dreaming a dream PlayBook tablet...

Just don't forget to wake up...

Posted via Z10
    seluje likes this.
    06-27-13 01:58 AM
    bahahaha! daydreaming and wishful thinking is fun you know.. its just a wishlist..

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by nottyg; 06-27-13 at 06:52 AM.
    06-27-13 06:41 AM
    You are going to return the w3? I have been interested in this machine and would like a little more info. Not liking the windows interface is one thing but saying the wifi is weak and the keyboard sucks is another (assuming you are talking about the auxiliary bluetooth keyboard). Can understand why it it may not be as slick as BB10 because it is a tablet with a relatively weak processor trying to run a laptop OS and programs that go with that OS. But does it work as it is supposed to?And what are the etceteras? Also is it the 64GB?
    i wont be returning the thing anytime soon, replacing it would mean the playbook is coming out but then i wouldnt count on it anytime soon. for the wifi, with the z10 and the w3 beside each other, i get 2 bars more in the z10 if the signal of the area is not full blast, plus, the wifi on w3 keeps on disconnecting.. memory - its the 32gb, but i have no issues with the memory, there's always the cloud. as for the etc, lets see.. the glare on the screen is bad, cant see a thing when i'm outside, even when im reading in a room the glare is distracting.. its quite heavy and thick compared to the galaxy note 8. handwriting is not smooth - but this may be because of my stylus..it keeps on switching to the desktop screen - the swiper is too sensitive.. thats my top of mind now..

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and jpash549 like this.
    06-27-13 06:50 AM