5 Years ago I bought the Think Outside Bluetooth keyboard for using with my Treo 700.

It was great. Of course they also made a Blackberry because their was an apparent difference in tech.

I almost sold the keyboard but forgot. Well it took less than 10 seconds to pair with my playbook and I am happy. I thought about getting the $50 keyboard that staples sells but now I can just buy a mouse for now.

Now if only I could get the playbook paired with my Ford Expedition SYNC system.

Last edited by flyersfan76; 05-19-11 at 03:25 PM.
    05-19-11 03:19 PM
    05-19-11 03:29 PM
    I have this one, it consistently reconnects every 1-2 minutes, though someone mentioned another thread they have a different keyboard that does the same thing, maybe its a thing that will be fixed with the PB, other than that its pretty nice, just a heads up!
    05-19-11 03:32 PM
    hi ihave the exact same keyboard but i dont manage to pair it with my PB it get listed but when i have to enter the passcode, i press the blue fn key to add the numbers but it fails each time. what is your secret!
    10-30-11 01:40 PM
    haha sorry it worked i forgot to press enter at the end of the procedure.... awesome!
    10-30-11 01:44 PM
    I'm planning to pickup an HP Touchpad bluetooth keyboard for mine, meant to work well.
    10-30-11 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD