Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By kretch
  • 1 Post By howarmat
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    408 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Must be you

I'm so glad that my 2 Playbooks work great and have given me little to know problems.

I truly believe 80% of the issues posted here are user error, so.............

I have to thank this site for having a great search engine and the willingness of the posters to share.

I have had a few issues but my Playbook acting up was due to me being new to the PB and wanting it to do things it was not designed to do.

So this photo I found while browsing XDA Developers form might just says it all.

Must be you-lber5.png

"People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by kretch View Post
    I'm so glad that my 2 Playbooks work great and have given me little to know problems.
    I just thought that was kind of a funny slip - maybe you do have problems, but just don't know it.

But I do agree, these forums are great!

Global Posts
    24,362 Global Posts
    PIN
    24DA0A39

lots of times user error is to blame but that doesn't mean that some don't exist and we should not dismiss them just because you don't experience them.
    ~Matt
    Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB, 32 GB Dell Venue 8 Pro
    @howarmat
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kretch View Post

I truly believe 80% of the issues posted here are user error, so.............

I have to thank this site for having a great search engine and the willingness of the posters to share.

I have had a few issues but my Playbook acting up was due to me being new to the PB and wanting it to do things it was not designed to do.

So this photo I found while browsing XDA Developers form might just says it all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lber5.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	127552

OMG this post comes just as we were trying to find out this evening how to update a non-PB. Talk about that "other" device being a total pain in the rear!! Not gonna get into any banter with those folks who prefer it OVER a PB but I gotta say this about it..it's an absolutely, pricey, portable, lousy electronic (first letter of each word) which I don't like, use or care to own. I agree PB's may have issues (tell me a device that doesn't) some user error, some not but I wouldn't trade the PB for the "other" piece of fruit if it came on a gold platter. And thumbs up to this great Forum and all those members who help new and seasoned users with problems.

So, did the "other" device which I don't use get easily updated tonight? NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.