How do I delete playlists from my PB?

Seems DM for Mac added duplicates and duplicates of duplicates and now i have 14 playlists. I really only have 3 clicked in DM, but if I change the content of any of the playlists a new one shows up with the same name...

So back the Q, how and where do I delete the playlists? I don't see them when I look through the items when attached via USB

Thanks in advance.
    02-09-12 11:22 PM
    They should be located in the Music folder and possibly subfolders. It may also be possible that the pb can located playlists anywhere on the device. So you might check all of the other folders, too.

I don't think DM hides them in some hidden folder.
    02-10-12 12:11 AM
    Being that I am a mac user... would these be hidden files? I don't see them where you have logically suggested and I have looked before. Anyone else, might I need to unhide the hidden files?

Can someone check where their are and report back, I am speaking specifixally about playlists imported from itunes. my method for all BBs was to make a playlist for the song I want on the device, then click only one or two playlists files, instead of managing hundreds of separate file.
    02-10-12 09:41 AM
    You might also try directly on the device. Air Browser is a free app and you can navigate around the folders and view files on the pb. There are also paid-for File Manager apps, too.

I don't know anything about how itunes works. My playlists on my playbook are xxx.m3u files.

Here's what files in my Music folder look like in Air Browser
    Mad-elph likes this.
    02-10-12 11:00 AM
    In the playlist -> wipe down -> click edit -> select all or songs you want to delete.
    02-10-12 12:43 PM
    Thank you, problem solved. I was using File Manager Lite and was getting no where. Air is 100 million times better.
    02-10-12 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD