Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    PIN
    283F6F5D
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Music Player Shuffle/Repeat Settings

Hi folks,

Just wondering, I usually just play my music on shuffle on my Playbook, but I've noticed that I need to trigger this everytime I go into the player, shouldn't it remember that I've set it to shuffle?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Lol, I can't find how to shuffle on my PB.

I've created a playlist - but that's self sorted in alpha order - ok - but I can't find how to shuffle for when I want to listen to the playlist.

The play list pull down shows edit or the ability to select all songs or artists etc.

So .... how do you select shuffle?
    Here's looking at you (Emu)
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    PIN
    283F6F5D
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Its on the bottom next to the track thats now playing, small icon
    Thanked by:
    Heavens1 (10-26-2011) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thx Chris .... I'm guessing that you mean the loop type icon and the scissors type icon under that. Neither of those are highlighted when I've got a track playing - and they are so tiny.

I have tried to depress and hold hoping that an explanation will come up - but none has.

Is there some sort of screen recognition when you are in shuffle mode?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Ahhhh I've just depressed the loop and it's highlighted ..... I must have finally gotten it right, lol!!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

while you guys were able to switch on the shuffle fucntionality, can u confirm whether this problem exists with the playbook or am i missing some point there... cause i am tired of switching on the shuffle and repeat each time i wanna listen to music.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    the tail on the donkey

Quote Originally Posted by shikhar10882 View Post
    while you guys were able to switch on the shuffle fucntionality, can u confirm whether this problem exists with the playbook or am i missing some point there... cause i am tired of switching on the shuffle and repeat each time i wanna listen to music.
    I know how you feel, I noticed that shuffle is not remembered when you close the player. Starting a song and reaching down to hit the shuffle button is quite tedious and exhausting...

Definitely a deal breaker for me, time to get a new tablet...
    Bold 9900 rockin v7.1.0.205 & Playbook 64GB
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapegoat View Post
    I know how you feel, I noticed that shuffle is not remembered when you close the player. Starting a song and reaching down to hit the shuffle button is quite tedious and exhausting...

Definitely a deal breaker for me, time to get a new tablet...
    LOL
    And yes I just tried it too, you have to set it everytime you open the player.
    It would of been great to just open the player and hit shuffle.

But... Isn't it supposed to work like that? I mean, don't most players? I'd personally find it annoying because each time I listen to music, I go for something other than last time...
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel