I made the huge mistake of buying a cheap case for my PB. Now I wanna buy a better case.. I think the one flaw of the original convertible case is that the lid never gets attached to the case, it sorta flaps.

I saw this case and wondered if anyone has use it?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._AA1001_.jpg

Is it any good? The reason I thought it was interesting was that I t could rotate the stand, but wanted to see if someone has actually gotten one...
    09-05-11 11:24 PM
    I haven't seen or used that one, but I had similar concerns about the convertible cases that didn't snap shut or that added a lot of bulk to my PB. I ended up getting the following case, which didn't add much more bulk than the Rim branded leather slip case that I was using before, plus this convertible case snaps shut. The link is from Amazon.com, but I picked mine up at Best Buy in Canada.

Amazon.com: Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand for Blackberry Playbook: Electronics
    09-06-11 06:17 AM
    I use the blurex after going thru several others. The cover clips closed, it adds little additional bulk, and has the great advantage of being able to use the stand charger without having to remove the cover
    09-06-11 05:59 PM
    thanks for your comments...
    09-06-11 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD