Just got my playbook today.

(can i brag about it being the last one in the store at bestbuy maybe in all the bestbuys. They were holding it for me since yesterday.)

ANY ways is there a way to transfer picture from my celly to my playbook. i tried through email but when i save the pic i cant seem to find it.
    12-22-11 03:34 PM
    i kinda figured it out. i just learned i can take screen shots. so i opened up my picture threw bridge and took a screen shot.
    12-22-11 04:08 PM
    i kinda figured it out. i just learned i can take screen shots. so i opened up my picture threw bridge and took a screen shot.
    so what u need to do is download file browser from app world on you playbook.. bridge your phone and playbook.. unlock bridge.. open file browser swipe down from the top..go to bridge files. go to the picture u want press copy and go over to the pb part and paste it in the pictures folder... the end
    Delirious D likes this.
    12-22-11 04:12 PM
    This has a very big disadvantage due to JPEG recompression: first, normally invisible compression artifacts often become visible. Look for blurry lines between highly contrasting areas. Second, the JPEG compression focusses on recompressing the - now visible - artifacts, which results in larger file sizes than needed. It has to do with the way JPEG compresses images to remove detail that the human eye normally doesn't notice. If you compress, then decompress, then compress again, those details become visible.

In short: JPEG -> screen -> JPEG = bad.

Some file managers, including ours, will let you access your Bridge Files directly. However, as this is a function provided by the Bridge app (not the file manager app) it doesn't work for all Blackberries. Give the trial version of Files & Folders a go to see if it works for you.
    12-22-11 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD