Don't mind paying for movies for the playbook. Bet app or program for this please

Thanks
    Jack
    12-28-11 04:11 PM
    Try YouTube movies. It's powered by Crackle (Sony). Good selection (including several free ones), and it looks great.
    12-28-11 04:13 PM
    Will do
    Thanks
    12-28-11 04:22 PM
    Try Using a site called veetle.com great site plus all 2011 movies too works great with OS2.0 too
    12-28-11 04:26 PM
    I been enjoying instant streaming from Amazon. You can get a Prime account for $67 (US) per year. They have a good library and it works well on my PlayBook.
    And with the Amazon Prime yearly charge, you get Free 2 day shipping on everything with Prime availablility, better pricing on most items, and a lot of FREE streaming of movies.
    I bought a microwave earlier this year and it paid for the yearly charge in just that one purchase, let alone all the DVD's and other stuff I have bought... So well worth the money~

JMHO of course
    12-28-11 04:33 PM
    And with the Amazon Prime yearly charge, you get Free 2 day shipping on everything with Prime availablility, better pricing on most items, and a lot of FREE streaming of movies.
    I bought a microwave earlier this year and it paid for the yearly charge in just that one purchase, let alone all the DVD's and other stuff I have bought... So well worth the money~

JMHO of course
    So far as I can tell, Amazon Prime is not available outside the US, unfortunately...
    12-28-11 04:34 PM
    I think these are live sites. Are there any sites that I can download movies to the playbook and watch off line

Thanks in advance
    Jack
    12-28-11 05:05 PM
    I downloaded the epix app. It works great. All I do is log in with my Dish Network ID and get everything free because I am a subscriber. BTW, is there others ,ike HBO or STARZ that do the same as epix?
    12-28-11 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD