so, last nights earnings brings a glimmer of hope for the PB.

firstly, 2.0.

And the video store??

Awesome. For online viewing of tv shows like ctv or cbc ect its great. And going to watch southpark/family guy - does the job great.

But i found it annoying taking videos off my computer or off a dvd and putting them on the PB.

But, the idea of a video store, designed for the PB, now this is going to be awesome.

I dont know about you guys, but I am very very excited about this
    Jake2826 likes this.
    09-16-11 02:29 PM
    I too am very excited about the 'Movie Store". To call that or 2.0 in general a 'glimmer of hope' is a little far fetched IMO. The PB might be the top selling or selling as many tablets as possible or predicted but they are doing fine with plenty or great things on the horizon or already here.

And I am a BB guy, so as long as we are around, we are shining with hope and possibilities... again, IMO.
    09-16-11 02:57 PM
    i am excited too. it shows that RIM really wants to make a more consumer based "ecosystem" with BBM music and BBVS (blackberry video service) which will hopefully transistion nicely onto the QNX phones when they are released. i cant wait to see what happens after devcon!!!!
    09-16-11 03:07 PM
    I understand one of the first flicks they will be offering will be:

How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying!
    JR A and rollj83 like this.
    09-16-11 04:16 PM
    Agree. I am looking forward to this. Hope they have kid movies because really I don't watch them but as far as the eco-system goes it is a great leap forward.
    09-16-11 04:41 PM
    I am a little more skeptical, while I think its a step in the right direction does anyone think Bluetooth connection Bridge when not in a WiFi hotspot can handle it?

Maybe I am expecting too much? But it is an interesting addition...
    09-16-11 04:53 PM
    I think it SHOULD handle what wifi does now... Hopefully an insaid 'upgrade' that will emerge....
    09-17-11 12:54 AM
    I'm very excited about a movie store (especially with BlockBuster Canada wiped off the map and Netflix Canada content leaving a lot to be desired). I have a fancy micro HDMI cable and nothing to do with it!
    09-17-11 02:43 AM
    Whats the bet its not available in Australia?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 03:20 AM
    The movie app sounds great buy I'd much rather just have the Netflix app. Where are you??
    09-17-11 04:09 AM
    No Netflix in Australia.

09-17-11 04:20 AM
    I'm excited and sad at the same time
    No need to get the Movie Store, unless they give it to all region. (Not just US and Canada)
    Why? Most of us can't even enjoy 7 Digital Music Store, BlackBerry News, BlackBerry Podcast..
    Oh well..
    09-17-11 04:32 AM
    ^ yep... If Apple can have a music, movie, podcast, etc in Australia for over two years now, why is it so hard for Rim?

09-17-11 05:26 AM
    Whats the bet its not available in Australia?

Besides Vegemite, what is available in Australia?
    09-17-11 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD