I installed the OS 2.0 at 6:00AM EST this morning, for me, those are the features that I liked most so far:

1. Enhanced keyboard, Number Row auto shows up on most fields that I need to enter numbers and letter.
    2. Ability to create category folders by drag and drop one icon to another. I know iPad has this feature too, but this is really a very important feature to organize your applications.
    3. Andriod app support

Feature wanted:
    More Input Language support
    02-21-12 12:36 PM
    Native unified email, contacts, calendar.

Fixed wireless connection rate

New keyboard

Feature wanted:
    Bookmark management
    File association management
    USB OTG
    02-21-12 12:42 PM
    I DONT like that the keyboard is smaller

honestly every little thing is cool but i was much more impressed by bridge 2.0

I want bookmark management, USB OTG and more popular apps, not for me but so the PlayBook's popularity will grow.
    02-21-12 12:56 PM
    +1 on bookmarks management.
    02-21-12 12:56 PM
    The new keyboard incorporating the number pad: outstanding.
    And I love the ability to use the phone as a remote for the PB. Yes, I know, strictly speaking it's not strictly an OS2 feature having arrived 8 hours earlier. In fact, at the moment it isn't really all that practical. No doubt I'll find a practical use for it eventually but at the moment I'm having great fun messing about with it.

I know others are really happy about the native email and so forth. But for me, the bridge has worked so flawlessly that the native email, calendar, etc. are really a non-event. I often have my BB without my PB but I never have the PB without the phone so that aspect of the old OS was never a problem. It worked before; it still works; I'm still happy.
    Uncle Remus and kenorian like this.
    02-21-12 01:00 PM
    The hits just keep coming!
    02-21-12 02:25 PM
    Steaming Audio Through Bluetooth!!!!
    02-21-12 02:34 PM
    Keyboard? What determines when the auto numbers pad shows up? Can it be set to show all the time? I seem to get the new version a few times
    Last edited by larryinlc; 02-21-12 at 02:41 PM.
    02-21-12 02:37 PM
    Love the new keyboard and predictive text. The new UI is more polished looking. Love being able to make my own panes and folders on the homescreen. Can't really think of anything I don't like at the moment...
    02-21-12 02:38 PM
    1. home screen customization
    2. remote control
    3. audio streaming
    4. less checkerboard when browsing
    5. adustable font size on bridge email

On the downside, My PB awakes at a touch of the screen and not the previous edge to edge swipe. Don't think this is supposed to be this way.
    02-21-12 02:42 PM
    My favorite features are the Snappier Browser and the New Bridge Features.

I'd like to see an SMS Bridge where I can send SMS from the PB. And more intergration with the Bridge. That would really add to the killer combination for me.
    02-21-12 02:49 PM
    2. remote control
    3. audio streaming
    4. less checkerboard when browsing
    5. adustable font size on bridge email

On the downside, My PB awakes at a touch of the screen and not the previous edge to edge swipe. Don't think this is supposed to be this way.
    As observed by another poster, it awakes on tap only when plugged in but you still have to do a bezel to bezel swipe when not plugged in, I think this feature was implemented by a choice and not a bug as it makes sense, it is awkward to do a swipe it when plugged into to charging pod.
    02-21-12 02:50 PM
    ability to add accounts in settings
    the new bridge
    faster camera
    02-21-12 02:54 PM
    1. Ability to save login info in browser
    02-21-12 03:00 PM
    I never thought it was slow, but it was compared to now.
    02-21-12 03:07 PM
    I am waiting for the "BlackBerry PlayBook Companion" for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet OS 2.0 to be released so that I can discover all the new features and functionality. I always feels as though I am only scratching the surface with this tablet despite my own increased productivity with this fine tablet. I know two Blackberry PlayBook users whom received gifts of this tablet at Christmas will definitely enjoy the native email, contacts, and calendar features because they do not have a smartphone.
    02-21-12 03:09 PM

3. audio streaming

Audio streaming??? huh?
    02-21-12 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD