03-12-11 09:46 AM
    and sorry...some more deep-preview video too
    have fun...

Deep-inside Preview of BlackBerry PlayBook | BlackBerry India
    andyahs and mcjohn like this.
    03-12-11 09:47 AM
    Ugggg!! More videos's!
    03-12-11 09:49 AM
    Did Jeff say that the 7digital music is DRM-free? Wasn't somebody in another thread complaining that 7digital's music store is all locked down by DRM?

P.S. - The PB looks pretty friggin sexy in Portrait. God, now I remember why I stopped watching all the PB videos.....haha.
    Last edited by Machzy; 03-12-11 at 10:28 AM.
    03-12-11 10:24 AM
    P.S. - The PB looks pretty friggin sexy in Portrait. God, now I remember why I stopped watching all the PB videos.....haha.
    HAHAHA! agree. looks awesome on portrait. much better compact UI on 7" if compared to galaxy tab
    03-12-11 10:32 AM
    Ugggg!! More videos's!
    My thoughts exactly.

I'm starting to think RIM honestly quit the electronic device industry and is now just making movies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-11 10:35 AM
    looks like it should be ready, not sure what they are waiting on

and yes they said DRM free so im not sure what dave was rambling about in the other thread. I would be curious to know if i can take a music file (unknown what format it is in) and then load it onto a nother device purely external to the 7digital environment.
    03-12-11 10:36 AM
    Did Jeff say that the 7digital music is DRM-free? Wasn't somebody in another thread complaining that 7digital's music store is all locked down by DRM?

ye someone did say that in another thread and i thought they were wrong but had nothing to back it up. but good confirmation there in the video. AND yes that portrait mode does look sexy espcially in the app switching mode. DAMN i cant wait till this is out
    03-12-11 10:36 AM
    Ahhh I want it nowww. Teases. :/

haha
    03-12-11 10:42 AM
    Demoware. That's what this is.
    03-12-11 11:09 AM
    Too many demos, really to many. But this one was the best due to portrait mode and how easy it switched from on mode to the other. Now just say the date and price cause this $1500 I have is burning a hole in my pocket and I may not be able to control what happens if I don't have a PB to spend it on soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Sirhil; 03-12-11 at 12:43 PM.
    03-12-11 12:00 PM
    It seems like it is more like the situation with itunes where you can only login to the 7digital stuff from a limited number of devices rather than drm.
    03-13-11 07:31 AM
    Can't wait!
    03-13-11 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD