Like Tree13Likes
  • 12 Post By yalervp
  • 1 Post By yalervp
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default More Playbook Productivity Goodness

Last week I had the most productive day thanks to my PB. In the AM, I had to meet with the A.D.A about a criminal investigation and review the medical facts about a case (I'm an ED doc). No problem, I logged into Citrix and went through the notes from the medical chart, fired up PACSWeb and reviewed CT scans and x-rays with the lawyers so they could have an understanding of the extent of the injuries.
    Next, I was off to a presentation to some faculty members back at the hospital. I got there a little early, so I fired up some Madden and killed some time. When presentation time came around, the desktop in the room was not working. No problem, I downloaded my presentation from my dropbox account, pulled out an HDMI cable, hooked it up to the flat screen in the room and gave my presentation from the PB.
    All of the people in the room either had or expressed that they were going to buy an iPad but they couldn't help but acknowledge how awesome my tablet (that fits so nicely in a white coat pocket, btw) really is. Awesome.
    Thanked by:
    farskija (02-14-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Can u recommended some medical apps?
    Powered by Dakota 9900 + Playbook 32GB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jajano View Post
    Can u recommended some medical apps?
    Exactly, Playbook is perfect for Medical use. However, RIM is totally deaf to this fact. Medscape works well on OS2 beta though they really should have a native version. RIM should sponsor this. Gave up buying from Amazon as they have no intention of releasing a native Kindle app. Kobo works very well and has good range of surgical textbooks.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Exactly, Playbook is perfect for Medical use. However, RIM is totally deaf to this fact. Medscape works well on OS2 beta though they really should have a native version. RIM should sponsor this. Gave up buying from Amazon as they have no intention of releasing a native Kindle app. Kobo works very well and has good range of surgical textbooks.
    U mean medscape website?? I'm using that web quite often as well..
    Really need some native offline medical app for quick reference and for some educational thing.