Has anyone noticed how choppy and very inconsistent the stream is on 668 as compared to 358? Live streams are constantly buffering or just hanging then I get 8 seconds of good feed then buffering and hanging. This is happening with no network activity and I have cleared all the caches and have closed the browser and even restarted the PB to no avail, it even does the same with Simple Browser +. Archived games seem to be a lot better very little to no dropouts or buffering.

On 358 I never really had a problem at all the only thing would be the audio would be out of sync until it would get to a commercial break then the stream would be perfectly fine. Looks like I may have to downgrade back to 358 since MLB.TV is one of my main uses for my PB.

Just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem.
    08-20-12 08:35 AM
    I did not know the Playbook supports MLB? Are you using a side loaded Android MLB app? Or are you using the desktop version? Thanks.
    08-20-12 09:18 AM
    You should downgrad or upgrade to Beta because that is just the start of issues with 668.
    08-20-12 09:27 AM
    I did not know the Playbook supports MLB? Are you using a side loaded Android MLB app? Or are you using the desktop version? Thanks.
    I cant remember what thread but basically you start the stream on your PC then copy the live streams url into the PB browser, enter your account info and then bookmark it. Then every time after just click on todays game and find you game then walah your streaming the live feed in HD.

Well looks like ill just upgrade to the beta 2.1 and see how that goes.
    nextcity likes this.
    08-20-12 09:42 AM
    Upgraded to the beta 2.1 and browser works fine now with MLB.TV live and archived streams.
    08-20-12 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD