It would have been so great if the Playbook Video Chat app had the capability to send pictures and documents while you're video chatting or outside of Video Chat. Another great feature would be to chat with other PlayBook owners without the use of BlackBerry Bridge. What do you ladies and gents think?

I was recently video chatting with my fianc�e who's currently in London UK, and I wanted to send her some video and pictures of my best friend's family reunion that I attended but I couldn't because the Playbook doesn't have that feature.

Love the Playbook and I show off its capabilities as often as I can when I'm out, even when I'm at work.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-06-12 05:29 PM
    It would have been so great if the Playbook Video Chat app had the capability to send pictures and documents while you're video chatting or outside of Video Chat. Another great feature would be to chat with other PlayBook owners without the use of BlackBerry Bridge. What do you ladies and gents think?

I was recently video chatting with my fianc�e who's currently in London UK, and I wanted to send her some video and pictures of my best friend's family reunion that I attended but I couldn't because the Playbook doesn't have that feature.

Love the Playbook and I show off its capabilities as often as I can when I'm out, even when I'm at work.
    Fortunately its already in BB10, coming to a playbook near you!!!
    10-07-12 12:46 AM