- CrackBerry User
- 94 Posts
Mismatch error On gmail
Here is my problem. When I try to log into gmail or googlevoice on playbook I get a mismatch pop up for my username and therefore I can't log in.
Also once in a while I get an ip map problem for yahoo on my playbook.
Anybody else get any of these ?
- 12-06-12, 03:07 PM #2
Yes but I enabled 2 step authentication on Google and the problem was fixed. It's a bit of a pain at first but if you link your phone it makes the process a lot easier. Once everything has a password its a breeze and you are better protected in the end. WIN win.
- By dfl914 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-10, 11:36 AM
- By ekozy1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-09, 06:37 PM
- By rotativo08 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-09, 05:19 PM
- By day1515 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-08, 09:42 AM
- By lkushner1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-08, 02:53 PM