I use mint.com, when Intuit bought them and shut down quickenonline.com. I really like mint better and as many of you I was frustrated that I could not access it from my PlayBook. Something magically happened with 2.0 that now I can see mint.com as in my computer. I don't see a need now to sideload the app from android because the web experience is good. Go RIM, I'm really excited about 2.0 and the good things we have discovered by playing with PB.
    Scotter75 likes this.
    02-24-12 07:52 PM
    I love mint.com too. For websites with no app I just bookmark to home page and make a folder (for the ones I use often).
    02-24-12 08:01 PM
    There was nothing wrong with mint.com pre OS2.

funny enough, this is the only app i use the ipad for, lol, the only one i found useful
    Scotter75 likes this.
    02-24-12 08:22 PM
    OK, I just looked at mint.com on Playbook and my info is correct on home page however under trends it shows 2008/2009 and I can't click to change it. Maybe it's a web issue???
    02-24-12 08:29 PM
    Where did you get the Mint App. I went to their website. I use Wells Fargo but their Bank is not recognized. Mainly only the big ones that were bailed out. I looked in App World but could not find it.
    02-24-12 09:25 PM
    u can find the android bar file for it and sideload the app to your playbook.

bar files here
    02-24-12 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD