Here a screen shot from my PB. Also the Page is loaded.

Click to view quoted image
    I do get checkerboarding from time to time too. More so when the page is loaded but occasionally after it's completed. Much less often in the CB forums, and frequently on FaceBook.

(Is it strange that I'm in the mood for a game of Checkers now lol)
    08-03-12 12:17 PM
    Umm, I noticed the way you delete pics is a little different now, the menu pop down is changed that's all I got for now LOL
    08-03-12 12:52 PM
    I'm wondering what bridge functionality has been removed with this update. Last time, it was Bing Maps. What's next, YouTube?
    08-03-12 01:22 PM
    This morning my 16GB Playbook had the icon showing and message showing that there was a SW update available.

Had to go to work, no wifi,so I just powered down until I could update tonight. When I powered my PB back up, the SW update icon is gone. Running 2.01.358, when I check settings it says I have the latest software.

Checked through Desktop Manager also, says no updates available.

Anyone else? Any ideas?
    08-04-12 05:39 AM
    This morning my 16GB Playbook had the icon showing and message showing that there was a SW update available.

Had to go to work, no wifi,so I just powered down until I could update tonight. When I powered my PB back up, the SW update icon is gone. Running 2.01.358, when I check settings it says I have the latest software.

Checked through Desktop Manager also, says no updates available.

Anyone else? Any ideas?
    Exact same story here!
    Got home to wifi, clicked "check for software updates" and tho i have .358, it says i have the latest software installed.

Maybe this update sucked so bad RIM pulled it.
    08-04-12 05:43 AM
    Awesome....so now I'll be watching my pb, waiting for it to implode. I haven't had any problems with the update yet...really curious as to why they pulled it, but hope I don't find out.
    08-04-12 09:45 AM
    Update was available last night. Went to install it this morning and it was gone! Clicked check for updates and said I had latest update so figure BB has pulled it for some reason.
    08-04-12 10:08 AM
    I may be going insane but I think the UI on the desktop runs smoother for me.

Also around 20mb less ram used on reboot.
    08-04-12 10:10 AM
    One final test here. After having my PlayBook running for a few hours, with Facebook open, two other apps, and a satellite radio site playing music (free memory down at 181 MB) on a crappy internet connection, I have checker contact on the regular CrackBerry main forum page. It would happen every time I scrolled up or down, without changing pages.

This dead horse has been beaten so savagely, his zombie incarnation will be asking: WTF, dudes?
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 08-05-12 at 08:02 AM.
    trinipoco likes this.
    08-04-12 05:54 PM
134 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD