Because in UK finding a BB mini keyboard is a rear beast I just found out someone selling them on ebay.co.uk for �77 plus �10 in case someone is interested. (before you start asking, no, I am not the guy who sells them)

A bit strange that (s)he opened an account on ebay and started selling keyboards (how the h***ll he managed to get hold of so many keyboards is beyond me) but the total 5(!!!) reviews appear positive. So it may worth a try!
    11-13-12 05:55 AM
    Nice, Not seen any for sale over here before. I got mine though the Crackberry shop.
    11-13-12 05:59 AM
    ooh, tempting....must tell myself not to do it! I already bought a BT keyboard for this purpose...must resist!!!! lol
    11-13-12 07:21 AM
    I got my keyboard yesterday from a fellow crackberry member and I am very happy with it. I recommend it and it worth every penny.
    11-13-12 01:49 PM
    I got my keyboard yesterday from a fellow crackberry member and I am very happy with it. I recommend it and it worth every penny.
    Glad your happy - and using it lots! you've probably used it more in the past couple of days than i did in months
    dave_h_946 likes this.
    11-14-12 02:57 PM
    Hmmmm so that's who got my keyboard?! Ta much snufkin!!!! .... Just kidding. Congrats on beating me to it Dave.... Got mine off ebay can't wait.....
    dave_h_946 likes this.
    11-14-12 05:19 PM
    Hmmmm so that's who got my keyboard?! Ta much snufkin!!!! .... Just kidding. Congrats on beating me to it Dave.... Got mine off ebay can't wait.....
    Hehe, sorry mate...the keyboard was sort of on my way to see my gf so I "grabbed" it . In the same night I found it on ebay and because I knew that there was high demand, I created this thread to help CB members to get one. It's really great. I am sure you will like it.

Enjoy!!!!
    11-14-12 05:53 PM
    I have been trying to get a Playbook Mini keyboard since last June, i have emailed the Blackberry Shop twice, who's resonse is no help what soever. the latest reply is;
    "Thank you for contacting order support. Unfortunately we don't have an exact date and time as to when the mini keyboard will be back in stock. I would suggest checking back with our website from time to time. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    It does seem that they are available in the USA in abundance!
    It seems ridiculous to me that 'Blackberry' don't know when their products will be available. Not too suprising they are not doing to well in the market place!!!
    11-16-12 03:24 AM
    At last i found a brand new genuine Mini Keyboard and case on Ebay, at vitually the same price Blackberry are selling them for.

if your looking go the Green IT Organisation, they sell them and delivery is next day.

A life saver, thanks Green It.

Ian
    11-27-12 10:27 AM