- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Bought a Mini Keyboard and it works great except for the track pad. The cursor is so slow, takes 3+ swipes to get across the screen. Is there a way to adjust it, very annoying as it takes so long to move around the screen.
Also is the track pad is super sensitive, is there an adjustment for the that.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-23-2012, 06:18 PM #3
- 463 Posts
I was looking at getting it for my daughter but found a bunch of keyboards without the touchpads. I thought the touchpad looked great but now you have me thinking otherwise. Case with built-in Bluetooth Keyboard for RIM Blackberry Playbook 2.0 Bluetooth | eBay looking at this one. For the price it looks good. What do you guys think.bbecause it's bbetter
- CrackBerry Genius
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM #6
- 1,624 Posts
- I heard it drop!
I'm not sure what you're comparing this to as it takes easily 3 to 4 swipes of the touchpad on my XPS laptop, which is definitely no slouch, to get across the screen, being a fair comparison of touchpad-to-screen size. I love mine and have no gripes with the cursor speed or the realstate it covers in a swipe.There are trolls in BlackBerry clothing among us. Report, ignore and never reply to obvious troll posts, they will die without responses from you.
- By svelt in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 34Last Post: 03-21-2012, 09:31 PM
- By frisco49ers in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2012, 04:32 PM
- By bbqkid8 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 37Last Post: 03-12-2012, 04:33 PM
- By cjhonney in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2011, 07:46 AM
- By tdfreeman in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2009, 11:49 AM