Found this link
    http://microsoft.cebuyback.com/?q=start

Filled it out on a 64 gig PB, working, no damage and have accessories. Quote came back at $10.00.

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl and Boight like this.
    02-10-14 10:23 PM
    Found this link
    Microsoft Buy Back

Filled it out on a 64 gig PB, working, no damage and have accessories. Quote came back at $10.00.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome!
    02-11-14 11:42 AM
    Found this link

Posted via CB10
    That may be as low an amount as theybcould click on. If they could have clicked on $1.00 they would have. Go away you're bothering us.
    Cynycl likes this.
    02-11-14 12:12 PM
    Every time I look at my 8" Atom Windows 8 tablet, I laugh at BlackBerry's "mobile computing" dreams and their "revolutionary" QNX OS that apparently runs nuclear reactors, space stations and Bentleys but can't even run properly on the PlayBook.

I now get a full desktop-class OS in a tablet slightly larger than the PlayBook but with full filesystem access, Bluetooth and USB functionality, stuff that could have been implemented in BB10 for PB. My PB is now relegated to an e-book reader and occasional movie player. That's a big step down from the "business-class tablet" hype I bought into.
    You wish, "full desktop class OS". Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 12:25 PM
    Full filesystem access is available on the PlayBook through some third party utilities but they're slow, while full BT and USB host functionality could easily have been enabled in PBOS as the preliminary code was already there. The PB could have been kept useful for a lot longer for me if these features had been available with BB10 for PB.

The PB's hardware is willing but the software is hopeless. In a way, PBOS is the worst of both worlds, with the walled garden security of iOS to keep tinkerers out but with few apps or services to keep users in.
    Intel is taking a hit on the price of those tablet chip sets to gain market share... that $300 tablet to have there should cost $450 or something.

Let's see BB10 for x86 architecture then see what it can do! I'd buy a second Venue 8 Pro to run BlackBerry 10 on! and pay for the OS to boot.
    02-11-14 12:49 PM
    Found this link

Posted via CB10
    32gb works out the same

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 02:47 PM
    Found this link

Posted via CB10
    $10.00!?! HA! These trade in programs are always a bad deal. Always better going the classifieds route.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 02:04 AM
    OK so I went to square one shopping centre in mississauga, Canada (just outside of Toronto) I took my 32gb PlayBook. I. Didn't expect the full 250$ but I said anything less than 100 and im walking

They offered me 14$, 4$ up from the online quote lol

The lady told me If I had like an ipad or galaxy tab I'd get. More or the full
    But thing is as great as the surface is why would anyone trade in a galaxy or ipad. Especially only for 250$

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 07:21 PM
    It's a tactic. Bbry is their only competitor (can't catch up to android and ios) so they will play it down at every turn.

Posted via CB from my LE
    02-12-14 07:32 PM
    Well, first off, the Windows RT is a machine I would vouch for BIG TIME. I bought mine for $200 on black friday, and I love it. I don't use it a LOT, but I definitely use it more than the netbook it replaced. It comes with a great keyboard cover that you can get for $40 or so, and it does everything great.

BUT, it's big. Like, the biggest tablet I have ever seen. That is both a pro and a con. When I am using it as a "laptop", I love it. The Windows 8 OS is phenomenal for basic laptop use. As long as you don't get hung up on wanting "apps" or to install desktop software, you will not even notice you are using a tablet. As a tablet, it's rangy. I find it hard to navigate due to the insane width of the screen in landscape, and the dimensions feel off in portrait.

I still prefer the Playbook OS personally. I was intending to sell the Playbook to finance the other half of the RT purchase (I sold my netbook for $100 to put towards it), but the Playbook held on. I don't use it for much, but what I do use it for it excels at (Comixology, Facebook, web browsing, video, Kobo).

I think you need to know what your useage will be going into one of these purchases, and you need to do your research. I find it hard to understand the amount of sour grapes people seem to have towards the playbook. I think the machine is lightyears ahead of anything on the market today. Asside from the glaring lack of netflix, I see no holes in capability. This generations obsession with "apps" (which are typically just recompiled web links) has set certain expectations, even though the Playbook can do maybe 1-2 things less than any other tablet can, while doing a lot of unique things others can't.

I think people who have more complaints than love for their playbook should delete their crackberry accounts, sell their playbook, and move on.
    02-13-14 11:57 PM
35 12