I was having trouble receiving email messages on my playbook, the calendar and contacts were working fine
    In frustration I decided to delete my account and start over with a new account
    Now all I get is the email envelope when I look up my account- no contact icon or calendar icon it does not appear to sync these. I get my email OK when I press the message icon at the top of the screen
    I have lost all appointments on my calendar and all contacts
    I have contacted BB and we have run through it to no avail
    I contacted Rogers which is my server and the answer was " we do not support the BB Playbook" havn't been trained on it and can't help you. I told him it worked fine when I originally set up the playbook
    By the way when using Hotmail and windows live everything works, mail, calendar and contacts - will not work on the BB native side
    Any help appreciated to get me back to where I was when I first set up my account
    Thanks
    03-09-12 02:38 PM
    It's a little unclear as what you are attempting to do. Are you using the Bridge or native email, contacts and calendar? All you should need to do with an Exchange account is add the account through the setup accounts wizard and supply your email address and password. Can you describe what occurs when you attempt this.

I don't understand what you mean by "no contact or calendar" icon, can you clarify this?
    03-09-12 02:56 PM
    Hi,
    I am using the native email, contacts, calendar
    As stated I deleted my original account which initially worked fine- everyhing sync fine
    When I went to add a new account all I got was the email envelope icon
    If I opened my calendar it was blank as were my contacts
    The icon that I am describing is if you open your account info it shows with the mail envelope, contact and calender icon all combined in 1 icon as opposed to my account only showing an envelope icon.
    When I try to set up my account I put in my email address and password and all it seems to do is operate email and does not sync the contacts or calendar If I go to the Hotmail app everything works OK there- calendar- email and contacts
    Obviously I am not to familiar with computers
    Thanks
    03-09-12 03:08 PM
    I am using an @live.com account and everything works. I am not syncing my bb with it though. All I did was email Addy and password and the pb did the rest. I've never seen everything combined into one.
    03-09-12 03:57 PM
    Ok guys- up and running again
    thanks
    03-09-12 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD