guys i'm traveling to the states this thursday, and was wondering if anyone knew if radioshack, office depot o office max sell this cable and the approximate price... there's none available here in mexico yet,...
    thanx!!
    06-13-11 02:23 PM
    I was at Staples yesterday and their HDMI cable for the PB is just under $25 + tax.
    safichi likes this.
    06-13-11 02:25 PM
    thank you so much will see if there's staples where i'm travelling
    06-13-11 02:33 PM
    got one for 3 bucks off ebay lol. Probably made in the same factory Sony makes theirs just with no name. I got gold connectors too.
    06-13-11 02:44 PM
    got one for 3 bucks off ebay lol. Probably made in the same factory Sony makes theirs just with no name. I got gold connectors too.
    same thing... 3 bucks .. really
    06-13-11 02:46 PM
    Amazon has them for really cheap, too.
    06-13-11 02:53 PM
    I got mine at Raido Shack for about $23 for a Micro HDMI, the Micro USB cable you should be able to get at ANY department store I would think for around $10 but wouldn't pay more than $20 for it, and I would think that is high...depending on the city you are traveling to of course.
    06-13-11 03:04 PM
    If you end up anywhere near a Fry's, they have them for $9.99

FRYS.com | INLAND
    06-13-11 03:42 PM
    Yup def say either do frys or monoprice.com and shipping is pretty quick. I think I paid around 3 or 4 bucks as well works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 05:21 PM
    why a micro usd to hdmi?? why not mini hdmi to hdmi?? are you using it with the playbook?

06-13-11 05:36 PM
    why a micro usd to hdmi?? why not mini hdmi to hdmi?? are you using it with the playbook?

If someone misstated which is possible....

It is hdmi on both ends but a micro HDMI on the PB end of things.

(it does look similar to the micro usb but it is NOT - actually, when I finally unwrapped the cable in the PB packaging I was sure it was the hdmi cable but it was not)
    06-13-11 07:14 PM

It isn't Mini either.

Micro USB and Micro HDMI are the only "plug" on the playbook. Then there a rapid chargine contacts also.
    06-13-11 07:23 PM

my bad... it was a typo.. i was thinking in something else when writing.. is mini hdmi sorry.. but yes that's what i'm looking for...
    06-13-11 10:11 PM
    $3 eBay, works great.
    06-13-11 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD